About This Product Management Course
Human-centered design is a mindset that approaches problem-solving with a focus on the end user. It requires that projects begin from a place of empathy to make sure what’s created is something people need. The goal is a product or service that meets these needs in the long run or seeks to improve the experience of something already in existence.
This course will teach you techniques and tools for staying user-centered. You will learn a straightforward process for inspiration, ideation and implementation and work through the practical application of an human-centered design process—even if “design” is not part of your job title.
What You Will Learn
- Accelerate your discovery and innovation process
- Better understand your customers and their needs and desires
- Increase your company’s competitive advantage
- Reduce risk by designing for Agile development
- Design products that both improve people’s lives and improves your bottom line
Who Should Take This Course
This course is designed for product teams and designers seeking to develop better products that solve the real-world problems of their customers, including:
- Product designers
- Product managers
- Product developers
- Product owners
- UX designers
- UX researchers
- Customer experience strategists
- Service designers
- Instructional designers
- Corporate strategists
- Product/business analysts
A certificate is provided upon successful completion of the course.
One-day, virtual, instructor-led courses
$640 per person
If you are interested in learning about special team rates and private classes for Federal government and government contractor organizations, email [email protected].
- November 4, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Eastern time