Alexandria, VA, July 7, 2022—FedLearn, the first-to-market, online learning solutions provider with content specialized and contextualized to the federal government and government contractor markets, and Cprime, a global, strategic consulting firm specializing in Agile, product and technology solutions, announce a partnership to offer live, online content in product management to FedLearn customers.
The courses cover effective product management from end to end by enhancing knowledge and skills in product thinking, alignment, and ownership. The content is strategically aligned to the U.S. Department of Defense artificial intelligence education strategy and is targeted to the “Drive AI” employee archetype population (managers of the delivery of AI tools and capabilities). Drive AI is one of six employee archetypes requiring training to help achieve the department’s goal of becoming AI-ready by 2025.
Upcoming courses are:
- Adopting and Adapting Agility – Blending product thinking, technology and process to unlock the promise of Agile in any organization
· August 3–5, 12 noon–5 p.m. Eastern time· November 7–9, 12 noon–5 p.m. Eastern time
- Agile for Product Owners – Understanding Agile and how it applies to the role of product owner· July 20–22, 12 noon–5 p.m. Eastern time
· August 15–17, 12 noon–5 p.m. Eastern time
· September 19–21, 12 noon–5 p.m. Eastern time
- Agility for Executives – Influencing impactful change in any organization by understanding product agility· These are private workshops for leadership teams. Email [email protected] to learn more and schedule.
- Design Thinking Bootcamp – Understanding how design thinking has evolved into a philosophy for solving complex problems and a methodology for building solution· July 21–22, 12 noon–8 p.m. Eastern time· August 8–9, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Eastern time· September 6–7, 10 a.m.–6 p.m. Eastern time· October 11–12, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Eastern time· November 7–8, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Eastern time· December 1–2, 10 a.m.–6 p.m. Eastern time
- Introduction to Human-Centered Design – Learning how human-centered approaches problem solving with a focus on the end user· July 8, 10 a.m.–6 p.m. Eastern time· September 19, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Eastern time· November 4, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Eastern time
- Project to Product Workshop – Transforming thinking from a “project” to a “product” mindset to unlock one’s Agile potential· July 15, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Eastern time· August 8, 12 noon–8 p.m. Eastern time· September 16, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Eastern time· October 7, 10 a.m.–6 p.m. Eastern time· November 14, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Eastern time· December 2, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Eastern time
Additional live, online courses in product management and other topic areas will be added later this year.
“FedLearn warmly welcomes Cprime to our content partner network,” said Dr. J. Keith Dunbar, FedLearn founder and chief executive officer, “Through this new relationship, we can offer product management training to the DoD and Intelligence Community and supporting government contractors to enable successful mission delivery in new high-tech operating environments.”
“Cprime is honored to be a part of the learning solutions serving the DoD and Intelligence Community,” said Mike Addison, Cprime channel director. “The training programs, transformative knowledge and thought leadership that helped so many organizations in the commercial and public sector can now be applied to optimize resources, improve efficiency and ensure the availability of some of the most mission-critical operations that our nation’s security depends on.”
To learn more about FedLearn, visit fedlearn.com.
To learn more about Cprime, visit cprime.com.
FedLearn (fedlearn.com) is transforming learning for the federal government and government contractor communities. We offer the first artificial intelligence-enabled, online learning platform with specialized and contextualized content directly supporting government mission areas. Our solutions combine the best of traditional classroom and elearning settings to offer a rich, dynamic and personalized learning experience with quantifiable outcomes. FedLearn is a certified service-disabled veteran-owned small business.
An Alten Company, Cprime (cprime.com) is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. We are the only process and technology consulting company that drives transformations and redefines how work gets done through Agile, product and technology. As the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility, we help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, GitLab and SAFe Gold SPCT partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations.
Michelle R. Snyder
Chief Operating and Marketing Officer
Vice President, Marketing