By enrolling in a course on FedLearn, you are joining a special worldwide community of learners. The aspiration of FedLearn is to provide anyone with an internet connection access to courses from the best universities and institutions in the world and to provide our learners the best educational experience internet technology enables. You are a part of the community that will help FedLearn achieve this goal.
FedLearn depends upon your motivation to learn the material and to do so with honesty and academic integrity. In order to participate in FedLearn, you must agree to our honor code provided below and any additional terms specific to a course. This honor code, and any additional terms, will be posted on each course or content webpage.
FedLearn Honor Code Pledge
By enrolling in an FedLearn course, I agree that I will:
- Complete all tests and assignments on my own, unless collaboration on an assignment is explicitly permitted
- Maintain only one user account and not let anyone else use my username and/or password
- Not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve my results or improve or change the results of others
- Not post answers to problems that are being used to assess student performance
If you are found in violation of the FedLearn terms of service or honor code, you may be subject to one or more of the following actions:
- Receiving a zero or no credit for an assignment
- Having any certificate earned in the course withheld or revoked
- Being unenrolled from a course or termination of your use of the site
- Additional actions may be taken at the sole discretion of FedLearn and our course providers
No refunds will be issued in the case of any corrective action for such violations. Honor code violations will be determined at the sole discretion of FedLearn. You will be notified if a determination has been made that you have violated this honor code and you will be informed of the corresponding action to be taken as a result of the violation.
Changing the Honor Code
Please note that we review and may make changes to the FedLearn honor code from time to time. Any changes to our honor code will be effective immediately upon posting on this page with an updated effective date. By accessing the site after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified honor code and any changes contained therein. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this honor code.
Effective Date: March 31, 2020