There are two ways to begin. Either:
- Review detailed course descriptions on fedlearn.com by clicking on “Courses” on the top menu of the homepage. Once registered for the platform, you will be directed to that specific course page to purchase or
- Review shorter course descriptions and purchase directly on the platform after you are registered and logged in:
- Search for courses by clicking the magnifying glass icon at the upper right-hand corner of any page of the platform (just to the left of your name and profile image). Any courses associated with your search will be displayed.
- After finding a course of interest, click on the course tile to learn more about the course content and price. Note: Some content on the platform (e.g., videos, podcasts, reports and other documents) is available at no cost to you. After clicking on a free content tile, you will be immediately directed to the material for your review.
- Click the red “Buy” button
- Securely input your credit card and other information and click the red “Pay” button. After payment is processed, you will receive a receipt via email.
- Your course will then automatically appear so you can access it (if you wish to access the course on another visit, refer to “How do I access a course I purchased from the FedLearn catalog?”)