From “My Account,” you can access a variety of features (from the middle menu on the page):
- Profile – Your account profile information
- History – Your “Completed Content/Courses,” “Continue Watching” and “Bookmarked Courses” (refer to “What is ‘history’ and how do I access?”)
- Analytics – Your individual metrics of success (refer to “What individual analytics (metrics) are available for my review?”)
- Goals – Specific subject areas related to your individual role and responsibilities, progress on reviewing any content/courses related to these topics and any recommended content/courses associated with your goals (refer to “What are ‘goals’ and how do I access?”)
- Notes – Any notes you entered while reviewing a piece of content/course for future reference (refer to “What are ‘notes’ and how do I access?”)
Purchases – A list of all the courses you purchased. Note: If you click on the name of any course on this list, you can directly access it.