“Influencers” are well-known experts from the public and private sectors in a wide variety of topics. You can follow influencers in any areas of particular interest. Searching for any influencers is just like searching for content/courses:
- Click on the magnifying glass icon at the upper-right-hand side of any page on the platform (just to the left of your name and profile image)
- Type in any topics of interest or the individual’s full or last name to see if they are one of our influencers
- Any influencers associated with your search will be displayed.
Once you identify any influencers you’d decide to follow:
- Click on “Influencer” on the top menu of any page on the platform to review your selections
- Scroll down the page to locate anyone of interest
- Click on his/her/their tile to review any new content (e.g., reports, white papers, podcasts, videos) they have shared on the platform.