"My Desk" is where you can view the last course or piece of content reviewed on the platform. To access, click “My Desk” on the top menu of any page of the platform
“Posts” allow you to share comments and insights about a course or particular piece of content with your fellow learners. To access:
- On the right side of any course or content page under the discussion prompt, type your input in the box under “Add Post”
- Click the red “Post” button to add
All posts are located underneath the red “Post” button—in descending order with the oldest located at the top of the list.
Important reminder: Posts are a social learning tool on the platform and not the place to report a technical issue or request support. If you need assistance, please email the FedLearn team at [email protected]
“Discussion Forum” contains all FedLearn online course or content discussion questions and allows you to post comments about them. To access, click “Discussion Forum" on the top menu of any page of the platform
Note: You can also access discussions while taking an online course.
“Influencers” are a recognized subject matter experts in particular fields of knowledge. Influencers can be world-recognized thought leaders or an individuals or organizations with a great deal of expertise to share about a particular subject.
You can follow these thought leaders and receive updates from them by clicking the “Influencers” tab on the top menu of any page on the platform. Once on the “Influencers” page, you can view your choices and also obtain recommendations for others to follow based on your individual areas of interest by clicking “Recommendations” on the middle menu. You can also find influencers and their content by using the "search" function.
"Notes" is a helpful feature that lets you jot down any thoughts "live" when reviewing an online course or a particular piece of content on the platform for future reference. To access:
- Once inside a particular online course or piece of content, scroll down to the course description box (displayed underneath the actual content or course)
- In the description box, click the paper icon (next to the word, “Notes”) located at the bottom left of the box
- You can then type any notes under the “Add Note” section located at the bottom of the box
Yes! On any course or content page on the platform, you will see a circle icon with boxes on the left-hand side of the page. After clicking on the circle, you will see five additional icons. Click to access these features:
- Dartboard = “My Data” (“Goals” section)
- Heartbeat line = “My Data” (“Analytics” section)
- Clock = “My Account” (“History” section)
- Document with question mark = “My Data” (“Quiz Results” section)
- Document = “My Data” (“Notes” section)
Yes! You can provide feedback by “liking” and rating FedLearn courses and content. Your feedback is most important to us. Please moment or two to provide any feedback to the benefit of your fellow learners. To do so:
- Click any course or content summary box
- After being directed to the specific course or content description box, you can:
- “Like” the course or piece of content by clicking the heart icon under the course description
- Rate the course or piece of content by clicking the stars at the right of the box. (Five stars is the highest rating; one star is the lowest.)
If you have more substantial feedback to share about your experience on FedLearn or any of our courses or content, please email [email protected]. We want to hear from you!