Yes! All content on the platform (e.g., videos, podcasts and reports and other documents) with the exception of FedLearn elearning courses is available at no cost to learners. We have aggregated more than 1,000 publicly available assets from Federal government sources—the Congressional Research Service, U.S. Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, military services and beyond—for your use.
Once you find any free content of interest (refer to “How do I search for FedLearn content/courses?”), click on the content tile for immediate access
- Click on the magnifying glass icon at the upper-right-hand side of any page on the platform (just to the left of your name and profile imager
- Type any keywords or the specific course identified (e.g., AIDATA109) and hit “enter”/”return”
- Applicable content/course tiles will then appear on the screen for your review.
- After purchasing a course and logging in (refer to “How do I login the platform?”), scroll down the platform homepage until you see the "Purchased Courses" carousel
- Click on the desired course tile (ignore the price if it is displayed; you will not be charged for the course twice)
- Click on the red “Go to Course” button to access it
There are two ways to begin. Either:
- Review detailed course descriptions on fedlearn.com by clicking on “Courses” on the top menu of the homepage. Once registered for the platform, you will be directed to that specific course page to purchase or
- Review shorter course descriptions and purchase directly on the platform after you are registered and logged in:
- Search for courses by clicking the magnifying glass icon at the upper right-hand corner of any page of the platform (just to the left of your name and profile image). Any courses associated with your search will be displayed.
- After finding a course of interest, click on the course tile to learn more about the course content and price. Note: Some content on the platform (e.g., videos, podcasts, reports and other documents) is available at no cost to you. After clicking on a free content tile, you will be immediately directed to the material for your review.
- Click the red "Buy" button
- Securely input your credit card and other information and click the red “Pay” button. After payment is processed, you will receive a receipt via email.
- Your course will then automatically appear so you can access it (if you wish to access the course on another visit, refer to “How do I access a course I purchased from the FedLearn catalog?”)