From “My Account,” you can access a variety of features (from the middle menu on the page):
- Profile – Your account profile information
- History – Your “Completed Content/Courses,” “Continue Watching” and “Bookmarked Courses” (refer to “What is ‘history’ and how do I access?”)
- Analytics – Your individual metrics of success (refer to “What individual analytics (metrics) are available for my review?”)
- Goals – Specific subject areas related to your individual role and responsibilities, progress on reviewing any content/courses related to these topics and any recommended content/courses associated with your goals (refer to “What are ‘goals’ and how do I access?”)
- Notes – Any notes you entered while reviewing a piece of content/course for future reference (refer to “What are ‘notes’ and how do I access?”)
Purchases – A list of all the courses you purchased. Note: If you click on the name of any course on this list, you can directly access it.
- Click on “Sign In” on the top menu (upper right) of the fedlearn.com homepage
- You will then be directed to the platform login page
- Enter your email (username) and password
Your FedLearn username is the email address attached to your account.
- Click on your name at the upper-right-hand side of any page on the platform to be directed to “My Account”
- You can then reset or password or add or edit these fields:
- Profile Picture (image must be less than 3MB)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- After you have finished making any changes, click the red “Save” button at the bottom of the page
- Click the red "Register" button on the top right of the fedlearn.com homepage
- You will then be directed to the platform registration page.
- On the registration page, enter the four required fields:
- Full Name - Your first name and last name with a space in between each
- Email - The email address to be associated with your account
- Password – A password that must be eight characters long and contain one uppercase character, one number and one special character (e.g., $, #)
- Confirm Password – Your selected password (and reenter it)
- When finished, click the red "Create Account" button at the bottom of the page
- You will then receive a confirmation email from FedLearn with a validation link to complete the registration process. If you don’t see this email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.