FedLearn is delighted to partner with The Intelligence Community Inc. to offer its social network for national security members elite pricing for our Intelligence Community-related courses,
These courses are designed for professionals interested in advancing their knowledge and skills specific to the Intelligence Community to help find their next job and grow in their careers.
Members save 15 percent on the original price of FedLearn-generated courses (content not provided by third parties) in our Intelligence Community catalog.
This cost savings also extends to seat licenses for this expanding course catalog! Seat licenses provide access to all courses in a particular catalog, including some content developed by third-party content partners and micro-courses.
Take advantage of this exclusive deal by entering the discount code, TIC2024, at checkout.
- IC101 – U.S. Intelligence Community
- ICAT101 – Critical Thinking for Intelligence Analysis
- ICAT102 – Creative Thinking Techniques for Intelligence Analysis
- ICAT103 – Structured Analytic Techniques – An Introduction
- ICAT114 – Structured Analytic Techniques – Basic Diagnostic Techniques
- ICAT115 – Structured Analytic Techniques – Diagnostic Techniques I
- ICAT116 – Structured Analytic Techniques – Diagnostic Techniques II
- ICAT118 – Evaluating Evidence for Intelligence Analysis
- ICAT120 – Marshaling Evidence for Intelligence Analysis
- ICIC101 – Introduction to Writing to the Analytic Tradecraft Standards
- ICIC103 – Writing to the Analytic Tradecraft Standards I
- ICIC104 – Writing to the Analytic Tradecraft Standards II
* Purchases of Intelligence Community seat licenses include micro-courses and our spectrum warfare learning series courses developed by FedLearn content partner, PatchPlus Consulting.
FedLearn self-paced, online courses are unique. Our course content is specialized and contextualized to the Federal government—particularly for the Intelligence Community and U.S. Department of Defense—and the government contractor companies supporting these mission spaces.
FedLearn courses are perfectly designed to advance your knowledge and skills in critical national security topics anytime and anywhere!
Our AI also offers an online learning experience like no other!
You can set personalized learning goals and view your progress, levels of engagement and other interesting metrics via a user-friendly dashboard. In addition, the AI offers personal remediation—or personalized support if learners experience difficulties understanding course content.
Contact us with any questions about this special offer or if interested in learning more about FedLearn’s exceptional functionality and capabilities in support of your professional development as a national security professional.